By accessing or using this website you are given the condition of USER.
WAKE UP BLOG does not collect information from any visitor. IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A BLOG, THE DATA WE ASK FOR IS TO VERIFY WHO IS THE PERSON WHO PUBLISHES SAID INFORMATION TO BE SHARED, BEING THE RESPONSIBLE once approved for publication.
COMMITMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The User when accessing the web (hereinafter, “WAKE UP BLOG" or "THE BLOG”) will provide you with access to Articles, information, services and content (hereinafter, “the contents”) in which the USER undertakes to use the contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is totally prohibited by the USER use the contents of WAKE UP BLOG to:
- Incur in illicit, illegal or harmful activities, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
- Violate any of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner WITHOUT INDICATING THE SOURCE FROM WHERE IT COMES.
- Distribution, reproduction or modification, either in whole or in part, except with my written authorization as legitimate owner.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the use of THE BLOG and agrees to:
- Do not spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Do not carry out conduct that may damage the image, interests and rights, its suppliers or third parties.
- Do not carry out conduct that may damage, disable or overload either physically or logically the portal, its suppliers or third parties, preventing in this way or in any other way the normal use of the web.
WAKE UP BLOG reserves the right to withdraw, not accept or eliminate all comments and contributions that violate the dignity of the person as long as they are discriminatory either by race or sex, of a pornographic nature, that threaten youth / childhood, order or security public or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication.
WAKE UP BLOG will not be in any of the cases responsible for the opinions that users could pour through THE BLOG, nor of other participation tools that could be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
The conditions of access and use of this website are governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, committing the user to make good use of the website. No behaviors that go against the law, the rights or interests of third parties are allowed.
Being a user of the website WAKE UP BLOG It implies that you acknowledge having read and accepted to submit to these general conditions in force at all times on the web and what is extended by the applicable legal regulations in this matter. If for whatever reason you do not agree with these conditions, do not continue using this website.
WAKE UP BLOG is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider's website.
However, taking into account art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, WAKE UP BLOG
It undertakes to withdraw or, where appropriate, block those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
Nor will the company be held responsible for any damages caused by failures or misconfigurations of the software installed on the Internet user's computer. Any responsibility for any technical incident or failure that occurs when the user connects to the internet is excluded. Likewise, the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website is not guaranteed.
Likewise, WAKE UP BLOG reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, as well as the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time without assuming any responsibility for it.
Regarding links to external pages, WAKE UP BLOG disclaims any liability as it does not exercise any control over them.
All products and services on these pages that DO NOT are property of WAKE UP BLOG are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the website of WAKE UP BLOG for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners can request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED FROM THE RSS INSTALLED ON THE DESPABILATE BLOG WEBSITE.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
WAKE UP BLOG is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by: Lack of availability, errors or omissions of content, maintenance or effective operation of the website (which may have moments of fall or stoppage of operation for reasons of technical maintenance or other reasons). As well as the existence of viruses, malware or other malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite adopting all technological measures to avoid it.
Likewise, it will not be responsible for the quality, reliability, legality and availability of the services provided by third parties (not dependent on WAKE UP BLOG) and made available to the USER on the website.
in the responsibility of WAKE UP BLOG It does not enter, under any circumstances, the damages that could derive from the illegal or incorrect use of the web WAKE UP BLOG.
On the Web WAKE UP BLOG offers to USER sponsored content, ads and/or affiliate links GOOGLE AD SENSE.
All the information that appears in the affiliate links or the inserted ads are owned and therefore provided by the advertisers, for this reason, WAKE UP BLOG is not responsible, under any circumstances, for possible errors that said advertisements may contain. For the same, it does not guarantee the experience, integrity or responsibility of the advertiser or the quality of said products.
Any contractual or non-contractual relationship that the USER makes and formalizes with the advertisers, affiliate or third parties contacted through this website, it is understood that said relationship will be made solely and exclusively between the USER and the advertiser and/or third party. Therefore, the USER accept and understand that WAKE UP BLOG acts solely as a channel or advertising medium and therefore have no liability for damages of any kind caused by negotiations and/or contractual or non-contractual relationships with advertisers and/or companies or natural or legal persons. contracted through this website.
For the same, the USER you should know that the web pages WAKE UP BLOG provides links to other websites and content that are owned by third parties such as: Resources, Content from other blogs or web pages and Affiliate Links.
Cookies are installed or used through this website own and third-party advertising in the user's browser, only if the user has given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use through the corresponding banner or first layer and this informative text. In the event that this Legal Notice is the first web page you open on this Website or if you have accessed it through the link provided in the cookie banner, cookies will not be installed either. They will be installed if you perform any other type of action, except scrolling or simply browsing the web page, on this Website.
What are cookies. Our cookies are files created in the user's browser to record their activity on the Website and send this information to the owner of the Website or to
Our cookies they are files created in the user's browser to record their activity on the Website and send this information to the owner of the Website or to third parties.
Types of cookies and purpose
- Advertising: Google Ads creates advertising cookies in your browser where it stores and extracts data about you to show you advertising on this website, through banners, and on other third-party websites. More information: Google cookie notice.
- Techniques: This Website uses technical cookies for cybersecurity purposes to block attacks.
User identification through cookies
The cookies used do not allow users to be identified. If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to the treatment linked to advertising cookies, you must address your request to the person responsible for the indicated file.
How to delete cookies. To use this Website it is not necessary to install cookies. so, if you wish, you can configure your browser to block them or use TOR. Learn how to manage your cookies at Firefox, Chrome, IE, y Safari.
Additional information, Social Networks
- Have you detected any additional third-party cookies? let me know, please, so that I can act. Some page of the Website shows embedded or invoked content through which third-party cookies may be installed. When these contents are included on the Website, it is intended that the sole purpose of these cookies be technical. The third parties that provide the content may decide to change the purpose of these cookies, so these pages are reviewed from time to time. If you have any questions about the cookies that are installed through this Website, contact Pablo.
- Don't Track. This Website is in accordance with the standard Do Not Track in 'SuperClean' mode to try to guarantee greater privacy to users who have activated this option in your browser.
- trackers. Through the Website, systems called trackers, which are not installed, collect the links on which the user has clicked. This information is sent Automattic, Doubleclick y Gravatar; and, after accepting the cookies, to Twitter.
- Social networks. On other sites where you have a page or social profile, third-party cookies are installed on all your visitors, even if they are not registered users on the corresponding platforms: Twitter Privacy Page y LinkedIn Cookie Page.
URL Data Removal Instructions
In accordance with the Facebook regulations for Apps and Websites, we must provide users with instructions to delete their data. If you want to delete your activity related to the Akaya App, you can do it in the following way.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click on “Settings and privacy”. Then click on “Settings”.
2. Go to the "Apps and websites" section, here you can see all your activity related to applications and web pages registered in your Facebook account.
3. Check the box corresponding to the Akaya App and click “Delete”.
4. Check the boxes according to your preference and click “Delete”.
5. Done! You have successfully removed Akaya App from your activities.